Skip to content
- If you are a member of the consortium and would like to use JDRF MIBC for your research, please take the following steps to gain access.
- Contact Kevin Bonham to request an account. Please include your lab group (PI) and your preferred e-mail address.
- Join the MIBC users google group to get the latest news about the MIBC, and to ask for any technical assistance you may need.
- Take a look at the Protocols Page to get the latest documentation including the required metadata schema.
- Once you have your login credentials, login to this site and view the Getting Started Page to learn about how to upload, process, and start analyzing your data with the JDRF MIBC websites.